Job Offer: musicBwomen* Project Lead
[Position no longer available]
musicBwomen* is looking for a Project Lead!
- Freelance, starting in June (handover best in May)
- 30€ net (Netto) p.h., ca. 8h per week
- Position until end of 2023, for now
- musicBwomen* is funded by Musicboard Berlin and works closely with the supporting institution Berlin Music Commission
- Representation of the Berlin network in the committee of Music Women* Germany.
- General project management and administration of cooperation + support requests, and promotion material of the Berlin community
- Collaboration with a communications colleague; exchange on content for newsletter, social media channels, musicBwomen* website
- Continuous exchange and networking with partner initiatives, activists, newcomers to the music industry and music industry professionals
- Participation in networking events and music conferences like Most Wanted: Music, c/o Pop or Reeperbahn Festival (depending on budget and capacity)
- Event management: organization, administration, implementation and follow-up of at least three musicBwomen* Meetups and, if necessary, other events
- Acquisition of speakers for mBw* events, especially Music Industry Expert Sessions
- Planning and execution of two Music Industry Expert Sessions as open sessions for the Berlin(+) community
- Scheduling and coordination via musicBwomen* and Berlin Music Commission website (you will be in contact with the BMC communications officer)
- Monthly committee meetings and exchange with Music Women* Germany
- Review and compliance with funding guidelines, writing reports and applications, regular reporting to funding body and supporting institution
What’s behind musicBwomen*?
musicBwomen* is a project that supports FLINTA+ and multiply-marginalized people in the music industry, with a special focus on industry newcomers at all levels of the music industry. In order for the network to grow even further and reach many people, we are looking for a person who has a passion for community work!
musicBwomen* wants to offer more regular networking spaces and become more visible in the future. We are looking for a person who understands the intersection of music, activism, and change and wants to bring that perspective to all formats. Experience in community and project management, funding applications, event management, and communications is ideal. Please apply anyway, even if not all points apply to you (confidence friend!).
We are happy to talk about everything else in person.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your application: cover letter, resume, and relevant references.